Laman

I do not care!!!


The "whispers" from some people around me sometimes could make me uncomfortable, when they knew my dream which didn’t suit with their "mind"

when i said what is my dream, when I said what I want..
They thought that I made a "BIG MISTAKES"
They said that it was IMPOSSIBLE
Should i follow that "whisper"?
Should i stop my dream ?
should i give up?

NO…
You cant stop my dream, Never!!
You cant forbidden me to get my purpose
Because you don’t know what become my purpose exactly…

I'll keep doing my dream,This is what I want!!!
I'll keep dream it
I'll keep try to get it
as long as no prohibition in my religion ISLAM

Although in your eyes I made "BIG MISTAKE" in making decision
Although in your eyes I'm not a good person coz my dream
and although in your eyes its IMPOSSIBLE
I don’t care…
Really i don’t care what would you think about me, about my ambition, about my dream…

Because i don’t need your Blessing for me
I just need a Blessing from my Lord "ALLOH"!!
That’s it!!

-For all, who always said "your dream was Freak, your dream was impossible",
Hey Nothing is impossible in this wolrd!! -

3 komentar:

Fitri Salsabilah (Vee) mengatakan...

Really!!, I Love your Post. ^_^
hehehe,,,

Dream come true.
Say Never say "Give UP"

Nurmayanti Zain mengatakan...

If you try, you may fail.
But if you don't try, you definitely fail.

>__< We are fighting dreamers >__<

ummu maryam mengatakan...

assalaamu'alaykum...salam kenal..:)
kunjungi blog ana. www.almaratusholihat.blogspot.com